Here are some resources for hearing loss improvement:
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) – HLAA is a national organization that provides support and advocacy for people with hearing loss. They offer resources, educational materials, and online support groups for individuals and families affected by hearing loss.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) – ASHA is a professional association for speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists. Their website provides information on hearing loss, treatment options, and resources for finding a hearing healthcare professional.
- Better Hearing Institute (BHI) – BHI is a non-profit organization that promotes awareness of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing aids. Their website provides information on hearing loss, hearing aids, and hearing healthcare professionals.
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) – NIDCD is a government organization that supports research on hearing loss and other communication disorders. Their website provides information on hearing loss, treatment options, and resources for finding a hearing healthcare professional.
- Hearing Tracker – Hearing Tracker is an independent website that provides reviews and ratings of hearing healthcare professionals, hearing aids, and other hearing products. They also offer educational resources on hearing loss and hearing healthcare.